You need some basic business skills as a creative if you want to earn a living from your work. Pricing your work isn’t always easy.
Here’s some advice on this podcast I did with my friend Joan Sotkin on her Prosperity Place show.
- Telling your story is how you connect with your market.
- Even creatives can learn basic business skills.
- Too many creatives undercharge for their work or services.
- We talk about why it’s difficult to decide what to charge for your work.
- Because your art comes easy doesn’t mean it has less value.
- Many creatives are multipaths and multipotentialites who are good at a number of things.